The ruins of Kourion is the site of very impressive amphitheatre from the 2nd century BC. Originally built as a theatre it’s believed to have been used for gladiator games at some point. Today it’s a venue for cultural events including music and theatrical performances.
Ideal day out for groups to enjoy a day away from studies within a safe, fun and relaxing environment. The park adds a tropical feel to your tour.
The Castle of Limassol reportedly dates back to 1228, it was likely an ancient Byzantine Castle. The structure today appears to be rebuilt under Turkish domination.
The medieval Museum is hosted within the Castle and the exhibits reflect the historical evolution of modern Cyprus with it’s economic, social and cultural developments.
The largest mountain range in Cyprus, located in the centre, stretches across most of the Western side. Also know as Chionistra, it’s highest peak, Mount Olympus, stands at 1 952 metres. During the Byzantine period it was the centre for art, churches and monasteries which were built in the mountains.
- Kourion Amphitheatre
- Traditional Cypriot Folk Evening
- Watermania Water Park
- Limassol Castle and Medieval Museum
- Day trips to Paphos or Nicosia
- Troodos Mountains tour
- Return scheduled flights
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers
- Accommodation at either 2, 3 or 4 star hotel on a half board basis
- Transfers and excursions
- The services of our representative whilst in Cyprus
- Dedicated Tour Co-Ordinator to assist with your tour planning
- 24 hour emergency telephone assistance Groups Head Office
- Incidentals and extra meals
- Optional Excursions