To plan and arrange your tour, call Tracey on: 01306 873 571
Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking a tour for a smaller group, take a look at what our sister site offers: legerbattlefields.co.uk
One of the most beautiful cities in the world, Venice has been captivating visitors for centuries with its stunning network of canals and bridges. The waterfront buildings are supported on a series of wooden posts, which are driven deep into the ground to form a solid foundation.
There are literally dozens of wonderful places to visit and the vaporetto (water buses) that buzz up and down the network of canals offer a fun way of getting around. The Piazza San Marco, or St Mark’s Square, was originally the ‘front gate’ to the city and where you will find St Marks Basilica and the Doges Palace, along with numerous cafés where, in the evenings, you can sit and be entertained by the orchestras that compete with each other to attract the attention of passing tourists!
With numerous art galleries, museums and walking tours that cover such subject as art, architecture and photography, as well as canal boat cruises, wandering around quaint hidden alleyways and excellent shops, you are quite literally spoilt for choice.
All tours can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Some groups have specific sites that they wish to visit including graves, where they may wish to lay a wreath. Others like to combine a history tour with some leisure time, such as a day visit to Bruges, a visit to Bellewaerde Theme Park outside Ypres or add on a visit to Disneyland® Paris.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your school or chosen pick-up point
- Executive class coach travel (subject to availability)
- Return travel on Eurotunnel (or P&O Ferries, if you prefer)
- Entrance to all museums throughout the tour
- Full board accommodation for tours lasting two days or more
- Exclusive Teachers’ Information Booklet and Pupil Worksheets
- Personal Battlefields Tours Executive to assist with tour planning