To plan and arrange your tour, call us on: 01709 385500
Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking a tour for a smaller group, take a look at what our sister site offers: legerbattlefields.co.uk
The city of Bath and the surrounding area offer cultural attractions and activities, making this an ideal centre for a school trip. Bath is a World Heritage site and has been known since Roman times for its hot springs. Visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room, the Jane Austin Centre, the Building of Bath Museum and the Museum of Bath at Work.
Other attractions in Bath for an educational tour are the Theatre Royal, the William Herschel Museum, where the astronomer lived and made many discoveries including that of the planet Uranus, and the Victoria Art Gallery. Bath is the gateway to the West Country and is ideal for school visits to Stonehenge, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, Longleat and the American Museum.
All tours can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Some groups have specific sites that they wish to visit including graves, where they may wish to lay a wreath. Others like to combine a history tour with some leisure time, such as a day visit to Bruges, a visit to Bellewaerde Theme Park outside Ypres or add on a visit to Disneyland® Paris.Download and print brochure page
- Pick-up and drop-off at your school or chosen pick-up point
- Executive class coach travel (subject to availability)
- Return travel on Eurotunnel (or P&O Ferries, if you prefer)
- Entrance to all museums throughout the tour
- Full board accommodation for tours lasting two days or more
- Exclusive Teachers’ Information Booklet and Pupil Worksheets
- Personal Battlefields Tours Executive to assist with tour planning