To plan and arrange your tour, call Tracey on: 01306 873 571
Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking a tour for a smaller group, take a look at what our sister site offers: legerbattlefields.co.uk
There are three new Geographical Fieldwork Modules based around our successful WW1 Battlefield Tours in Ypres and the Somme.
The Geography Fieldwork Modules have been developed according to National Curriculum KS3 guidelines. However, the modules can equally be developed as part of a student’s GCSE fieldwork investigation in Year 10/11.
Current modules that are available are listed below.
The group moves out into the Somme Battlefield sites in the afternoon to carry out geographical data collection exercises at one or more of the memorials or cemeteries.
All tours can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Some groups have specific sites that they wish to visit including graves, where they may wish to lay a wreath. Others like to combine a history tour with some leisure time, such as a day visit to Bruges, a visit to Bellewaerde Theme Park outside Ypres or add on a visit to Disneyland® Paris.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your school or chosen pick-up point
- Executive class coach travel (subject to availability)
- Return travel on Eurotunnel (or P&O Ferries, if you prefer)
- Entrance to all museums throughout the tour
- Full board accommodation for tours lasting two days or more
- Exclusive Teachers’ Information Booklet and Pupil Worksheets
- Personal Battlefields Tours Executive to assist with tour planning