To plan and arrange your tour, call Tracey on: 01306 873 571
Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking a tour for a smaller group, take a look at what our sister site offers: legerbattlefields.co.uk
If you were wounded in the Great War your chances of survival were high, that is if you could be evacuated into the casualty system quickly – from regimental aid post to advanced dressing station, to casualty clearing station, to base hospital, hospital ship and then on to England.
The sad, silent cemeteries from the First World War still remain at each stage to remind us of those who did not make it.
All tours can be tailor-made to suit your needs. Some groups have specific sites that they wish to visit including graves, where they may wish to lay a wreath. Others like to combine a history tour with some leisure time, such as a day visit to Bruges, a visit to Bellewaerde Theme Park outside Ypres or add on a visit to Disneyland® Paris.Download and print borchure page
- Pick-up and drop-off at your school or chosen pick-up point
- Executive class coach travel (subject to availability)
- Return travel on Eurotunnel (or P&O Ferries, if you prefer)
- Entrance to all museums throughout the tour
- Full board accommodation for tours lasting two days or more
- Exclusive Teachers’ Information Booklet and Pupil Worksheets
- Personal Battlefields Tours Executive to assist with tour planning