To plan and arrange your tour, call Tracey on: 01306 873 571
Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking a tour for a smaller group, take a look at what our sister site offers: legerbattlefields.co.uk
Normandy is a beautiful region of France which is literally an open-air museum where the D-Day Landings and the Battle of Normandy took place. There are 50 miles of historic coastline starting at Sword Beach, going through Juno Beach, Gold Beach, Omaha Beach and all the way up to Utah Beach.
- Coach travel from your school to Normandy
- Channel crossing
- Four nights full board school hotel accommodation in Normandy
- Dinner on days 1, 2, 3 & 4 and breakfast and a packed lunch on days 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Visit to Pegasus Memorial in Ranville
- Visit to Arromanches 360
- Visit to the US Airborne Museum at St Mere Eglise
- Visit to the Caen Peace Memorial
- Visit to the Bayeux Tapestry
- Exclusive teachers information booklet and worksheets (compiled in co-operation with a Chief Examiner in GCSE History at EDEXCEL).
- Tour Manager to assist throughout with your tour planning
- Small student back packs
- Bag for Tour Leader
- Pointe du Hoc
- Musée De La Batterie De Merville
Plus much more...
All they have to do is let us know their requirements and we can build them into the itinerary.