To plan and arrange your tour, call Tracey on: 01306 873 571
Alternatively, if you’re interested in booking a tour for a smaller group, take a look at what our sister site offers: legerbattlefields.co.uk
Although it has seen an enormous amount of tragedy, Poland is now a vivacious country and this tour takes in much of the cultural and scenic interests as well as studying and remembering the Holocaust.
Although it has seen an enormous amount of tragedy, Poland is essentially a vivacious country, and we see much of the cultural and scenic interests, as well as studying and remembering the Holocaust.
- Flights from a UK airport to Krakow with EasyJet or British Airways
- Return airport transfers in Krakow
- Three nights half board hotel accommodation in Krakow
- City tour of Krakow by coach with English speaking guide
- Admission to Wawel Cathedral, the Royal Tombs, Sigimond’s Bell & St Mary’s Church
- Visit to Aushwitz by coach including English guide
- Visit to Birkenau by coach including English guide
- Visit to Wieliczka Salt Mines by coach with English guide
- Visit to Galicia Jewish Museum including meeting with a Holocaust survivor
- Visit to Schindler’s Factory
- Exclusive teachers information booklet and student guides (compiled in co-operation with a Chief Examiner in GCSE History at EDEXCEL).
- Tour Manager to assist throughout with your tour planning
- Small student back packs
- Bag for Tour Leader
You could also look at including other visits, all they have to do is let us know their requirements and we can build them into the itinerary.